Nurses Biz School
Create Your Own Dream Career In Nursing
Enjoy The Freedom Of Being Your Own Boss As A Certified Nurse Business Owner
I hear it from so many nurses who are tired of their “job” and are even considering walking away from the profession they love.
Are you tired of…
- Working odd shifts, nights and mandatory overtime?
- Missing out on the holidays with family and friends because of work?
- Feeling powerless to effect real change because of a status-quo culture?
- Being unheard or ignored because you’re “just” a nurse?
When you feel frustrated it’s good to go back to the beginning and ask yourself: “WHY did I go into nursing in the first place?”
For me I wanted to be a nurse every since I was a child. After graduating from Indiana University in 1982, I finally became a member of the noble nursing profession and I was ecstatic! I felt I could finally truly live my life’s purpose—I could help people heal by giving the best care my training could provide.
Right from the beginning, there were many aspects of nursing that I loved. However, I found I was frustrated by the limitations. I felt I couldn’t give the care I wanted to because my hands were tied by antiquated rules, nursing culture, and even unit status quo—all things I didn’t anticipate as an eager nursing student.
So I made a career shift and the last 20+ years I’ve been running my own business as a nurse-attorney. This was the perfect fit for me because I still am fulfilling my life purpose of helping people, only in a way different from what I expected.
Maybe you find yourself in a job you originally accepted because it was convenient, or because you needed to get some experience or because it was the only thing you could find…
You don’t love it but you feel stuck. Time has gone by and you’ve stayed at a job that doesn’t fulfill you…
Life Is Too Short!
It’s Time To Reconnect With Your Nursing Passion!
If you are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, then you will not be satisfied in your career. The really good thing about nursing is that there are so many different avenues where you can use your skills.
There certainly is a career out there that meet your needs. And if you can’t find it maybe it’s time to create it?
I know nurses who are wellness coaches, trainers, concierge nurses, legal nurse consultants, run home health agencies and so much more.
Have you thought about starting your own business? Perhaps you already have! Or maybe you’re wondering what it would be like to run your own business.
As a nurse entrepreneur you will enjoy…
- The freedom to pursue your own vision. When you have a creative idea on how to do something better you don’t have to convince your supervisor to try it, you get the satisfaction of implementing it all on your own.
- Control and flexibility over your own time. You can tailor your work schedule to work for your lifestyle, instead of sacrificing precious time away from family and friends to keep your job.
- Exciting new challenges & personal growth. Life as an entrepreneur is never boring because you get to wear many hats and learn all kinds of interesting new things that are involved with running a business. Watch your confidence skyrocket when you see all that you’re capable of achieving.
- The opportunity to earn more – potentially a lot more. As an employee there are limits to what you can earn but as an entrepreneur, you earning potential is much higher.
- The chance to make a difference. This is a big one for nurses… it’s why we got into nursing in the first place. Entrepreneurship allows you the freedom to make a huge impact in the lives of others.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? But here’s the problem… most nurses don’t have experience running a business. You went to nursing school, not business school. You may worry that you don’t have experience in avoiding the pitfalls in managing a business.
Whether you’re just considering starting your own business venture or you have already, I want to share what I’ve learned in my 20+ years of experience as a successful entrepreneur and an attorney.
Because I wholeheartedly believe you can avoid the pitfalls and build a sustainable and profitable business.
Nurse Biz School –
The Stress-Free Approach To Launching Your Own Business
Now some business “gurus” like to claim that if you follow your passion you’ll automatically be successful. I’ve built several profitable businesses from the ground up and I’ve found it to be a bit more complicated than that.
But it certainly doesn’t need to be stressful, overwhelming or frustrating.
You just need to be prepared! Which is why I’ve design the Nurse Biz School to prepare you for life as the owner of your own successful private practice.
This school will prepare you to:
- Build your business on a rock-solid foundation.You’ll have your own customized business plan that will help you navigate legal issues and establish a healthy cash flow right from the start.
- Avoid costly pitfalls when it comes to marketing your business. You’ll learn proven strategies that will get the word out and keep your practice full.
- Become a pro at balancing patient care with running a business. You’ll know how to care for your patients, what to delegate to others, and how to keep up with it all so you can still find time for yourself.
- Be confident in your ability to run your own successful practice. You’ll replace doubts and insecurity with confidence because you know you have the tools you need to handle any challenge that comes your way.
The reason you will be ultra-prepared is because in addition to an amazing curriculum (more on that below) you get personal coaching from me on how to make this work. So when you’re stuck, when you hit a roadblock, or when you have a burning question you have direct access to me personally.
Your Business Coach & Mentor
Lorie started her career as a nurse and practiced in a variety of nursing fields, including medical surgical nursing, management and administration. However, she felt she couldn’t provide the level of care she wanted because of antiquated rules, nursing culture, and even unit status quo.
So she made a career shift and studied law at Indiana University, earning her J.D. in 1990. She ended up working for a firm where she defended hospitals, nurses and physicians. She loved her job and did a great job… until the major source of her practice went out of business. She found herself without a job, pregnant with her second child, a huge mortgage, and the sole source of support for her family.
Lorie decided that she wanted to be in control of her own destiny and fully embrced becoming an entrepreneur.
It happened literally overnight with no experience on how to run a business. In the beginning she made mistakes. But over time, working with top-of-the-line business coaches and some trial and error, she learned how to run a profitable business as an LNC consultant and went on to establish a thriving practice as an attorney helping healthcare professionals protect their license and their career.
Today, her passion is helping healthcare professionals flourish as entrepreneurs through her books, online programs and transformational retreats.
Discover How To Create A Profitable Business On Your Own Terms
This school is specifically for nurses. If you’re currently running your own private practice you’ll benefit immediately from this training. Join us even if you’re just considering becoming a nurse entrepreneur. This will give you an incredibly solid foundation so you can open your doors with confidence.
Here’s a sneak peak into the curriculum:
- Identify Your Ideal Clients – It’s so much easier to be successful with your marketing when you understand the needs and pain points of your target market.
- Network Like a Pro – Even if you’ve never done it before or are naturally shy, you’ll learn how to get out there and share your solutions with people.
- Harness the Power of Public Speaking – This is one of the best ways to get clients when you’re starting a business. You’ll learn the formula for crafting and delivering a presentation that will have people wanting to hire you right away.
- Close the Deal – So how to you make a sale without feeling like a sleazy salesperson? Learn techniques that make this moneymaking conversation stress-free and natural!
- Manage Your Finances – When it comes to running a business you have to understand how to maintain a healthy cash flow. Learn how to manage your bottom line.
- Streamline Your Operations/Systems – Time is money so learning how to streamline your business will not only save your sanity, it will save you money too!
- Know How Much to Charge – This is one of the top questions of new business owners. Charge too much and you scare clients away. Charge too little and you scare clients away! Learn how to find your sweet spot.
- Maximize Online Marketing – Social media is here to stay. You’ll learn which social media platforms you should be using, how often you should be posting, and what you should be posting to pull more clients in?
- Launch an Effective Website – Yes, you do need a website. Learn what needs to be on your site and how to launch one without blowing your budget.
- Utilize Content Marketing – Sharing your unique solutions on your own blog and newsletter is one of the most cost-effective ways of marketing your business. Learn how to get started, even if writing isn’t your thing.
- Post Compelling Videos – When your clients can hear you and see you this really cements their connection to you. Videos don’t need to be fancy to be compelling, learn how to do it.
One more thing! In addition to learning what to do, you’ll learn what NOT to do. Sometimes that’s more important! Most likely you’ve never owned a business before, so you don’t have experience in avoiding the pitfalls in managing and marketing a business.
As you can see, this is an incredibly comprehensive curriculum. You’ll walk away from this school with the tools you need to create your dream career by means of a sustainable and profitable business.
Learn Hard-Won Secrets to Setting Up a Profitable Business
This is not a cookie-cutter program. I’ve found the best way to teach this curriculum is through a Group Coaching Intensive. This way you get personal mentorship from me on everything you need to know about marketing and running a profitable business as well as support from fellow nurses around the country.
Please know this Coaching Intensive is designed to start where you are now. Whether you’re just getting your practice started or have been at it for a while, you’ll get the tools, strategies and support you need to be successful. My perspective is unique because I have experience as a nurse, an attorney and a business owner.
If you miss one or more calls please be assured that every call will be recorded and made available as a MP3 you can download and listen to around your convenience.
As soon as you signup I’ll send you an invitation to join us so we can start interacting even before our first session!
Are You Ready To Work With A Caring, Supportive Mentor Committed To Getting You Results?
The investment for this program, including introductory membership in the CNBO program is normally $995 but you can save big by signing up today. Sign up now and pay only $495!
Will your investment pay off? Yes! It took me years of trial-and-error to learn everything I’m going to share with you in just a few short weeks. And even better you’ll get my loyal and enthusiastic support as your mentor. I’m available to answer any questions or coach you over any hurdles.
You Should Know That Your 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
I want this program to empower your career. So you can join me for the first call and if you are not completely satisfied, you will receive a full refund. Just let me know before our second call . Rest assured that you can make this investment in your career with confidence.
I can’t wait to get started! As soon as you sign-up I’ll send you your materials so you can start preparing now for a profitable private practice that allows you to help patients on your own terms!
To your ongoing success!
Lorie Brown R.N., M.N., J.D.
Nurse-Attorney and Founder of Brown Law Office, LLC
Founder of Empowered Nurses Organization